- Red Pepper
- Snow Peas
- Hummus (no measurements, this one is all done to taste - some like a lot of garlic, others more lemon, just keep tasting and adding till you like it)
- Lemon juice
- Salt, pepper, cayenne
- Olive oil
- Boil chickpeas until tender; drain and cool
- In food processor mix chickpeas, garlic, lemon juice, tahini until well blended
- While mixing, drizzle in olive oil until it reaches your desired consistency. If it become to thick and pasty, you can add some water, a few drops at a time
- Season with salt, pepper and cayenne to taste.
- Fill pipping bag with hummus
- Layout slice of red pepper with a snow pea on top and pipe a dollop of hummus on top.