2 cups semolina flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp olive oil
2 large eggs
- Make a well of the flour and salt on your work surface
- Add eggs and olive oil to the well, mix into flour until a stiff dough is formed
- Divide dough into small portions, flatten into a disk and feed through pasta roller at widest setting. Fold the dough in 3 and feed through again. Repeat this step 5-6 times.
- Change the roller settings to a smaller width and continue to feed dough through. Lower the setting with each pass. You can cut the dough if it gets too long to work with.
Fresh Basil Leaves
- Quarter tomatoes.
- Remove stems from basil leaves, cut a Chiffonade
- Remove rind from Brie, cube.
- Cook Pasta - fresh pasta only takes 1-2 minutes. Drain.
- Toss tomatoes, basil and Brie with hot pasta till Brie is melted.
- Serve and enjoy.